Network switches engineered for AV over IP systems
Integrate your SDVoE system with confidence; enabling worry free integration and ZeroTouch install of SDVoE.
Plug and Play, SDVoE ProAV networking that is reliable and performance driven. Take the complexity out of your SDVoE deployment, Netgear created M4300 switches that are preconfigured for easy, true AV and Multicast Zero Touch Network Configuration. Select the M4300 switch that fits your port count requirements (copper ports or fiber ports), connect your SDVoE devices, and power on the switch it just works!
Off-the-shelf instant 10G networking with SDVoE-ready M4300
- Out-of-the-box zero-touch installation
- Substantial cost savings compared to HDBaseT matrix switchers ($100 per port average vs $1000)
- Multicast already configured for true plug and play:
- IGMP SNOOPING ENABLED IN DEFAULT VLAN 1
- IGMP FAST LEAVE ENABLED IN DEFAULT VLAN 1
- IGMP QUERIER ENABLED IN DEFAULT VLAN 1
- UNKNOWN MULTICAST TRAFFIC IS DROPPED
- Fiber and copper connectivity for short and long-haul distribution
4K should mean 4K, no compromise allowed
Pro AV solutions today cannot handle flawless 4K. The majority of Pro AV solutions compress video (H264) to be able to carry it on slow capacity networks, introducing artifacts, latency and jittering, that do not meet the standards of large Pro AV deployments (video walls, 4K movie projectors, concert halls, etc.). High-quality 4K Pro AV cannot compromise anymore!
Introducing no-compromise 4K video over IP with SDVoE
Pixel-perfect quality and zero-frame latency performance over off-the-shelf 10G networking
No quality degradation and latency
No tearing or jitter in the most difficult wall content
Ability to create complex Multiview layouts