Receive a discount when trading in your old DVX or DGX from AMX for a new one!Why AMX Enova® DVX 4K60 All-in-One Presentation Switchers?
The Enova DVX 4K60 All-in-One Presentation Switcher is a unified audio, video, and control device that replaces a rack full of equipment for a solution that is easier to install, more reliable and delivers the lowest Total Cost of Ownership in the industry, thanks to ease of support, maintenance and configuration, as well as reduced hardware and cabling costs.
Why AMX Enova® DGX 100 Series?
Now in it’s 5th-Generation, the Enova DGX 100 Series is the most secure, reliable, and easy to install audio video switching solution on the market.With the addition of the new DXLink 4K60 twisted-pair and fiber boards and endpoints, DGX is now the most complete and flexible solution. With the ability to transmit the highest 4K60 4:4:4 video over HDMI, twisted-pair, and fiber in 8x8, 16x16, 32x32, and 64x64 enclosures, Enova DGX can satisfy the requirements of any specification.The DGX switchers have a built-in control processor for integrated device control with industry-leading security features and have options for advanced audio switching with integrated DSP capabilities and Dante support all backed by a limited lifetime warranty
Interested in the financial benefits? Contact us now! When you have no old version to trade in, but you are interested in these products, we are happy to further inform you. Interested in a demo product or a demonstration? Let us know!
Terms & Conditions
- Programme is applicable to all customers in the EMEA region.
- List of all products that are eligible for trade-in are listed in below table (table 1).
- Trade-in is possible when buying any of the products listed in table 2, each of these products need to be bought at their full, none-discounted price. (Listed in table 2)
- Products not listed in table 1 may still be traded in; this has to be treated on a case-by-case basis through the Harman Professional Solutions EMEA bidsdesk.
- The programme runs from 11.Feb.2020 until 31.Dec.2020. For products that will not be purchased in 2020, a bid confirmation with a specified end-date is required and will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis by the Harman Professional EMEA bidsdesk.
- The allowed trade in value (listed in table 1) will have to be subtracted as a discount of invoice at the time of ordering, at their full price, any of the products listed in table 2.
- To activate the trade-in-discount, the serial number of the “trade-in-product” has to be submitted and approved by Harman. The product cannot be sent back to Harman.