Now that many companies are slowly starting up again in the office, we are happy to share the cleaning instruction for your AMX Touch Panels.Especially in these times it is very important to pay extra attention to hygiene.
AMX devices can be cleaned and disinfected with an alcohol solution consisting of a CDC-approved ratio of 70% isopropyl alcohol and 30% water.
Follow these guidelines when cleaning the device:
- Do not spray the device directly with cleaning solution. Instead, spray or lightly moisten on a soft, lint-free cloth and then apply the cloth to the surface to be cleaned.
- If possible, disconnect the product from the power supply and remove all connections before cleaning the unit. If this is not practical, wipe only the surface of the product's faceplate and avoid cleaning all parts of the product near connections.
- Thoroughly dry all surfaces and avoid liquids on the machine. Do not allow any moisture to drip into any openings on the apparatus, as this may cause damage to the product.
- DO NOT use abrasive cleaners of any type to clean the product, as abrasive cleaners can permanently damage the product.
- Read and follow all the manufacturer's instructions regarding the treatment of isopropyl alcohol.
- Avoid contact with skin, eyes and clothing.
- Keep away from heat, flames, and sources of ignition.
- Use with adequate ventilation.
- The use of protective clothing, including safety gloves and eye protection, is recommended.